Re: Canada dictionary in OOo in Debian?

Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 08/21/08 13:48, H.S. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In Debian Lenny, I have my locate set as en_CA.UTF-8. However, when I
>> use OpenOffice.Org, on US American dictionary seems to be used. If I
>> select the language to be EN_CA from the Tools->Language menu, the
>> dictionary does not work.
>>
>> So, how do I get the the Canadian dictionary to work OOo in Debian Lenny?
>>

>> I have these installed:
>> $> dpkg -l *myspell* | grep ^i
>> ii  libmyspell3c2  1:3.1-18       MySpell spellchecking library
>> ii  myspell-en-gb  1:2.4.0-2      English_british dictionary for myspell
>> ii  myspell-en-us  1:2.4.0-2      English_american dictionary for myspell
>
> They're trying to tell you something...

Could you please keep the sarcasm away and at least give me a benefit of
the doubt that I have looked at this problem with some minimum care? But
I will spell it out for you: I know it is not installed. So, where can I
find it in Debian? Does Debian even have it, even though it has en_ca
locale? What am I missing here?