Increasing screen resolution

Hi

I have started a new thread on this to avoid hijacking a similar thread from someone else.

My current screen resolution is 1400x1050 with a refresh rate of 50Hz.

This is my xorg.conf file:

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig
# nvidia-xconfig: version 1.0 (buildmeister@builder3) Thu Feb 14 18:20:37 PST 2008

Section "ServerLayout"
   Identifier     "Layout0"
   Screen      0  "Screen0"
   InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
   RgbPath         "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"
EndSection

Section "Module"
   Load           "nvidia"
   Load           "dbe"
   Load           "extmod"
   Load           "type1"
   Load           "freetype"
   Load    "glx"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
   # generated from default
   Identifier     "Mouse0"
   Driver         "mouse"
   Option         "Protocol" "auto"
   Option         "Device" "/dev/psaux"
   Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
   Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
   # generated from default
   Identifier     "Keyboard0"
   Driver         "kbd"
   Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
   Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
   Option          "XkbLayout"     "gb"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
   Identifier     "Monitor0"
   VendorName     "Unknown"
   ModelName      "Unknown"
   HorizSync       30.0 - 110.0
   VertRefresh     50.0 - 150.0
   Option         "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Device"
   Identifier     "Device0"
   Driver    "nvidia"
   Option    "IgnoreDisplayDevices"    "TV"
   Option      "Coolbits"    "1"
   Option      "RandRRotation"    "1"
   Option      "AddARGBGLXVisuals"    "1"
   Option      "TripleBuffer"    "0"
   Option      "DynamicTwinView"    "1"
   VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
   Identifier     "Screen0"
   Device         "Device0"
   Monitor        "Monitor0"
   DefaultDepth    24
   SubSection     "Display"
       Depth       24
   EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Extensions"
   Option      "Composite"    "1"
#    Option      "RENDER"    "0"
EndSection

I'd like to increase the resolution up to 1600x1200 with a higher refresh rate as well if possible. My monitor can take it, but my xorg.conf file no longer seems to have the section wherein one can tweak those settings.

I am using an Nvidia GeForce 8500GT card on a Lenny machine.

How would I go about increasing the resolution?

Thanks

Andy