Re: [debian-user] Re: Wikipedia

Wikipedia is best viewed as yet another source.  As with all
information it pays to check it on multiple sources.  The web is full
of them.  Of course some sources are given more credibility than
others (as for example I would tend to believe a UNIX post from Ken
Thompson), but the ultimate responsibility for the validity of the
information is the one who is using it.
Larry