Re: chroot ?

On Sun August 17 2008, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>  devpts-live on /home/live/chroot/dev/pts type devpts (rw)
>
> > proc-live on /home/live/chroot/proc type proc (rw)
> > sysfs-live on /home/live/chroot/sys type sysfs (rw)
> > -------------------
> > I was attempting to make a Debian ISO using someones web HOW-TO, but that
> > was last week.. what have I done to my system, and how do I get rid of
> > those mounted things??
>
> I guess:
>
>  # unmount devpts-live
>  # unmount proc-live
>  # unmount sysfs-live
>
> These are typical psuedo filesystem which you need within chroot.  So when
> you ginished with chroot, you should unmount them.
>
> Unless you chenged /etc/fstab, that i all you need.

wow, that was WAY too easy!!!
I don't know why I didn't think of that, but I wasn't sure that they needed to
be mounted for anything else..
that was probably also the reason i couldn't remove the files that were
created, because those things were still mounted.

thanks!!!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800