Build package ignore-missing-info

Hi.

I am trying to build my own ffmpeg package with additional library
support, such as libmp3lame. I created a libmp3lame everythigs fine. But
there is a problem on dh_shlibdeps in ffmpeg package.

It's saying: dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: no dependency information found
for /usr/lib/libmp3lame.so.0 (used by
debian/ffmpeg/usr/lib/libavcodec.so.51.64.0).

I read the dpkg-shlibdeps's and dh_slibdeps's man pages. My answer is
--ignore-missing-info. I think, I must use dh_shlibdeps
-uignore-missing-info. When I use like this, it's still giving same
failure error and it's giving another output before failure: objdump:
'ignore-missing-info': No such file

So, what is the problem? Do you have any idea or is this a bug? I am
using Debian with testing repository. I have last updates.

Regards.