Re: debian/unstable: KDE unlock not possible, have to kill kdesktop_lock

There also was a pam update installed
I've rebooted the system, problem stays there.

Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
Bruno Voigt wrote:

Hi,
I'm using a daily updated debian/unstable system with KDE desktop.
Since about a week I can no longer succesfully unlock the desktop with
my password
after auto-lockup ("authentification failed..").
So after auto-lockup I have to switch to a text VT and kill the
kdesktop_lock process.

Do I have to adjust some config to make it work again?

TIA,
Bruno

Had you updated pam recently? Did you try to restart X?