Re: Guide to creating a Live CD with Debian Live

On Tue,12.Aug.08, 20:48:19, Stackpole, Chris wrote:

[snip and wrap]

> http://www.fwlug.org/fwlug-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=347
>
> I would really appreciate any comments and feedback that people have.
> I am open to any suggestions from clarity to spelling errors.
> Especially if you find a problem with it or if something doesn't work.

live-helper uses it's own caching mechanism so I don't know what
benefits apt-cacher will bring

> If there is something that I don't cover that you think I should have,
> please let me know and I will see what I can do to add it.

Do you know of a way to cross-build the nvidia modules package? My
laptop runs amd64, but I need an i386 one to include with debian live. I
think it will work with a chroot, but I want something simpler.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)