Re: lynx upgrade issue?

Thomas Dickey <dickey@radix.net> wrote:
TD> On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 02:10:07AM +0200, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
>>       thomas, i know you're awesome. & i know you're trying really hard
>> to help me. for some reason, my brain is broken on this. i do not
TD> You don't have to run it with root: "oldlynx" is a script that calls lynx.
TD> So you could put "oldlynx" in your path and just run it...

	hahaah ok, now i feel like a complete tool, 'cause i swear i read
through the script, but i clearly somehow missed this part:

# invoke lynx built with color-style, overriding the color options to use the
# non-color-style scheme -TD

	thank you for holding my hand. i officially owe you a favor. :D

lish
crank@got.net