Re: chkrootkit infected ports 2881

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Adam Hardy <adam.ant@cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:
> The question is, what do I replace chkrootkit with, especially if stuff like
> rkhunter's not much better?

tripwire maybe?

apt-cache show tripwire
 Tripwire is a tool that aids system administrators and users in
 monitoring a designated set of files for any changes.  Used with
 system files on a regular (e.g., daily) basis, Tripwire can notify
 system administrators of corrupted or tampered files, so damage
 control measures can be taken in a timely manner.
Tag: admin::monitoring, interface::commandline, interface::daemon,
role::program, security::ids, security::integrity, use::monitor,
works-with::file, works-with::mail

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.