recording and streaming in the same time, and then mixing - soundstudio app?

Hello!

I have Debian GNU/Linux Etch an a Half with
2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686 #1 SMP kernel installed.

I have audacity and audacious also installed.

I'm trying the following.

I start audacity and after that audacious.

I start a music with audacious and then I'm recording my sough, but
audacity can't works together with another application that uses also
soundcard.

My goal is to stream the music and record my sough and then to mix
theses together. How can I perform this task on my system?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi