Re: what's the best IDE for C programming in Debian?

  Hi,

I have been using Vim and Emacs for years but I've to admit that Netbeans and Eclipse are really great, specialized IDEs for these kind of tasks. I'd try some of them. For example, last two years I've been developing in C++ for my company and Netbeans has all you need and more: intelligentsense, subversion integration (amazing!!), great editor, ..... I don't know, simply wonderful. Moreover, both Netbeans and Eclipse are free software. I hope it helps.

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com