-----Mensagem original-----
De: André Hänsel [mailto:andre@webkr.de]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2008 09:14
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Assunto: configure options

Hi,

I'm in contact with the freetype developers to track down a difference
between two versions because I'm having problems with one version.

For this purpose I need to know which ./configure options were used when
compiling the library and PHP. It is a debian precompiled binary, so where
can I find that out?

Regards,
André