Re: TTY 1 to 6 are garbled

On 08/06/08 08:57, Aniruddha wrote:
Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. TTY 1 to 6 have a garbled display.
To clarify what I mean I've uploaded a screenshot, you can find it here: http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tty1xh3.jpg I run Debian testing.
I have never seen this before, any help to fix this would be
appreciated!

a) When did this start happening?

b) What packages did you update before you noticed this?

c) Is this an English locale or Nederlands?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Scientists are people, too.  IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."
http://thefutureofthings.com/book/3/the-bomb-that-never-was.html