Re: arno-iptables-firewall package question

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>:
>  So far as I can tell, the firewall package is only installing itself after
>  the network has already come up.  From what reading I've done, this is the
>  wrong order.  How can I correct that order after the package has been
>  installed so arno-iptables-firewall runs just before the network
>  connection gets brought up?

Caveat: http://linuxgazette.net/114/keeling.html, and I no longer use
it (no need).  I was using ppp at the time I wrote that, and ppp
provides ways to call it pre if-up, ...  I expect it's easy to do with
ethN.

However, I was also using the upstream tarball, not Debian's package.
YMMV.