Re: Debian Sid first time user

On Tue,05.Aug.08, 11:45:54, Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> Except that OP is bandwidth-constrained.
>>
>> Why would that be worse than a full-upgrade (dist-upgrade)?
>
> I don't understand your question.

AFAICT the OP has two options to install sid: full-upgrade or install
from scratch (with the business-card image).

ISTM that in both cases the amount of data downloaded is similar, but
your remark seems to imply something else. I asked what would be the
difference, just in case I missed something.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)