Apache+PHP-suPHP+Suhosin = chmod Problems

Hi!

I'm running a local setup using Debian Etch 4.0, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2.0 (suPHP+Suhosin) - all are the default Debian Packages, as my development system. The problem I'm having is that all files created by PHP Skript are only "chmoded" to 600, so only the user who created them has read access and the Apache user can't access and deliver them.

I think this might have something to do with Suhosin. The files created are fine on all the system where I host my files (webhosting accounts).

I've already tried to find out by searching around the web and looking at my config files, but can't come up with the cause.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Jan