Re: [OT] RE: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 - US - Debian mirror?

Kumar Appaiah wrote:
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:19 AM, kj wrote:
Stackpole, Chris wrote:
How on earth do Windows Admins sleep at
night with these kind of constant attacks out there?
They disable the log.  At least, that's what the Exchange admins at my one
job did...

Out of curiosity, is it a case of over-confidence that the attacks
can't cause harm, or is it a case of not worrying because ignorance is
bliss? :-)

Probably the latter but the response I got when I enquired was "it takes too much space"

--kj