Installing Debian

Hi,

I'd like to run Debian. So far, I have used mostly Suse, Ubuntu and
Fedora, and I'd like to give Debian a try. I've got a stock PC with a
64-bit capable Intel Celeron, a Via Mainboard, and a 80 GB SATA
harddisk. Opensuse is running fine on it.

OK, I boot with debian-40r4-amd64-netinst.iso, and the installer is not
recognizing my hard drive. The syslog is saying something like this:

FATAL: module i82365 not found
Missing modules 'ide-mod (Linux IDE driver), ide-probe-mod (Linux IDE
probe driver), ide-detect (Linux IDE Detection), ide-floppy (Linux IDE
Floppy)
end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0

By the way, this computer doesn't have a floppy.

What's going wrong with it?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Gordon