Re: Fw: Errors on upgrading from etch to lenny

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 10:13:05AM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> I cannot otherwise see the point of generating a
> Reply-To header that is identical to the From address.

give the existence of evil muas and autoresponders (wich might wery well
be in use by some user, especially in large mailing lists), it might be
useful to do such redundancies to minimize the probability of public
replies whose content is not really intended to be public.