Re: Most inexpensive debian friendly laserjet printer? total cost of ownership including laserink?

On May 5, 8:10 am, Mitchell Laks <ml...@post.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
> My latest cartridge just needs to be replaced again.
> are there any truly cheaper approaches? Can we buy a postscript laserprinter
> that is not designed to use proprietary cartridges that we must
> buy from the company at inflated prices?
Have you thought of refilling thouse cartridges?! A quick google
search and:
http://www.wikihow.com/Refill-and-Reuse-a-Printer-Cartridge

> Also while we are at it, any suggestions on what I can use
> in place of gasoline in my car :)?
methane gas is proven to be better than gasoline but it hard do store
it. But us linux geeks like that kind of stuff.
So on my first car(if I get one) I'll try that methane stuff. BTW if
you try this pls blog about it or write me a email to let me know how
it went.

Cheers