Re: Mail-Followup-To and mutt [Was: Re: How to refresh Debian to install software set]

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 02:34:55PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

[...]

> My version of mutt (1.5.17+20080114-1+b1) is newer than yours, so maybe
> this behavior was changed recently or the older manpage is less
> explicitly clear about it.

No, it's the same, I just didn't read so far. As Kevin already stated it
was a misconfiguration on his side ('subscribe' was replaced with
'lists').

A question regarding setting Mail-Followupto to the mailing list: Does
it really work, you don't get Cc'd copies?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)