can't send a bugreport in emacs

Hi All!

I am trying to send a bugreport in emacs through debian-bug. After
'sending' the bug report, I receive the following message in my mailbox.

From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@sonataiii>
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
To: alexandru@sonataiii
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:28:42 -0700

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

  submit@bugs.debian.org Mailing to remote domains not supported

Do I need to configure reportbug to be able to send bugreports? Or
something else?

I am using lenny. Emacs 22.1 Sending mail with gnus in emacs works...

--
"In language, clarity is everything."
- Confucius