Re: [OT] Laptop with Linux preinstalled

On 3/5/08, Rich Healey <healey.rich@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,
  Staying off-topic :)
  Naming schemes wise - Good idea with the bond girls.
  My VM names are all coffee related:  arabica dusting froth platter mocha spoon boiler decaf espresso grinder milk saucer
  The rest of my physical boxes are all named after characters from books I've read.

  A customer site I visited had their servers named after greek gods, and being the powerhouses they were I think that was fitting.
  Thankfully they didn't have an Ate or Eris (mischief & discord respectively).

  It's always amusing walking into a new site and discovering their naming scheme. Provided of course it's not logical (sydneydmz) or progressive (ws013cv41) or other similarly boring schemes.

cheers,
Owen.