Re: Can't find ndiswrapper.ko on debian stable :o(

Sorry, but which thread did i highjack ?

anyway

cat /etc/debian_version
4.0

this is the latest stable isn't it ?

well it is according to

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/upgrading-debian-sarga-3-to-etch-4.html

and on my system

debian-Lappy:/etc/apt# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.
debian-Lappy:/etc/apt#

So my dist is up to date

But my current kernel version is 2.6.8-2-386 !!

Can anybody help me with ndiswrapper.ko

many thanks

Ken