Re: Idea of a Debian Mascot [Was: FW: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections]

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 11:48:18PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 03/03/08 23:32, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> >

> > HAI
> >
> > CAN HAZ DOODZ?
> >
> > I HAZ A VAR
> >
> > TELLAT DOODZ "aptitude search lol"
> > GIMME DOODZ IN TEH VAR
> >
> > IZ VAR MT?
> >    NOWAI
> > 	VISIBLE "ROXORZ!!!1!"
> >    YARLY
> > 	VISIBLE "TEH D3BI4N SUXORZ!!1!"
> >    KTHX
> >
> > KTHXBYE
> >

> > I made up the DOODZ part, but I like it. I suppose you could use
> > CEILINGCAT, but that's == God in the lolcat bible.
> >
> > lolcode.com
>
> It's very disturbing that you know so much lolcode.

heh. I actually spent *way* to long composing that with the email on
one screen lolcode.com on another. But I laughed my ass off the whole
time.  ;)

And I love learning computer languages, even joke ones...