Re: What am I missing without mutt?

On Feb 6, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Steve Lamb wrote:
   The main problem that I saw is that on delete operations it does
something that is insanely slower than TBird.  For example, on TBird I
can mark 25 messages as deleted, hit delete, and within about a second
they are in the trash folder.

I think that's because TBird updates your view of the mailbox immediately, then continues the actual deletion in the background. I had it crash once right after I did a delete and when I opened the mailbox again, all those messages were magically resurrected. :)