Re: vim + LaTeX

Anthony Campbell <ac@acampbell.org.uk> writes:
> Why has no one in this thread mentioned Lyx? I've just used it to
> produce two books for Lulu and have found it good for that purpose.

Last time I tried Lyx it crashed every 5 minutes even with fairly simple
documents...

"Texmacs" is kind of interesting though.

[Though, to be honest, I really end up using latex most of the time
anyway; I only use ooword for documents other people send me...]

-Miles

--
Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own
opinion.