[OT] Re: Burn CD

Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>:

>  Sometimes it is hard to stay quiet, in special if someone publishes incorrect

Oh, did I post the wrong link?  Here:

   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=wodim&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable

At the top of the page I see:

    * Outstanding bugs -- Important bugs; Unclassified (1 bug)
    * Outstanding bugs -- Normal bugs; Unclassified (2 bugs)
    * Outstanding bugs -- Wishlist items; Unclassified (1 bug)
    * Forwarded bugs -- Normal bugs (1 bug)
    * From other Branch bugs -- Important bugs (5 bugs)
    * From other Branch bugs -- Normal bugs (13 bugs)
    * From other Branch bugs -- Minor bugs (6 bugs)
    * From other Branch bugs -- Wishlist items (6 bugs)

Six (6) "Imortant bugs."

>  claims about free software. I believe it is important to post real numbers
>  after someone tried to lower the number of bug reports for "cdrkit" in order
>  to make people believe "cdrkit" is not full of bugs.

I wasn't talking about cdrkit, which you would have known if you'd
clicked on the link, or just read it.

This is a waste of time.