Re: Another flood of spam

On Jan 7, 2008 11:11 AM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 10:51:33AM +0100, Jonathan Kaye wrote:
> > I see we have been hit by another flood of spam. Who lowered the floodgates?
> > ;-)
> > Jonathan
>
> What I find funny is that three or four of them have a [SPAM] tag in the
> subject. Are the spammers becoming better nettizens?

More likely they're not quite hitting the rejection threshold on
l.d.o's spamassassin or they're hitting the tagging threshold on their
smarthost, or they're failing the SPF check and getting tagged for
that (though I'm willing to argue failing SPF is reasonable grounds
for rejection).

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca