Re: Another flood of spam

On Monday 07 January 2008 18:51, joseph lockhart wrote:
> > Don't blame DEBIAN.
> > I'm getting hit hard from everywhere!!!
> >
> > phishing and Nigerian is up significantly.
> > A huge increase from previous months.
> >
> > On 1/7/08, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com>
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > Who lowered the
> >
> > > floodgates?
> > >
> > > Who's in charge of that?
> > >
> > > Hugo
>
> don't know, i'm getting it here from debian-user and
> debian-cd, not getting spam from debian-boot and
> debian-devel, and nothing from kde-linux,
> kubuntu-user, fluxbox-devel, fluxbox-user so your
> guess is as good as mine
>
> jwlockhart

I'm getting it on Debian-user, and Debian-user-fr.

Anyone know how to set up bogofilter on Kmail to filter out spam from mailing
lists?

Bogofilter on Kmail is working fine with all the non mailing list spam, and
99.5% goes straight to the waste bin. Only the odd unsures.

At least it's only 419's, and "you've won the lottery" stuff, and none of the
crude male member extension stuff. "That" does end up straight in the
wastebin thankfully.

Nigel.