Re: how to find trace of attacks

Thanks,

I am simpler user on laptop, with ssh server running. Ther is no important data on my laptop!!!

Suddenly my Desktop  froze,
I changed the screen (CTRL+ALT+F1), I  noticed that I was logout, so something jected me!!!
I restart the gdm, after that I continued normally.

I never had this kind of problem, before I was  not connected directly to  Internet, now I am. For this reason I doubt, moreover my  password is not strong enough.

Ok, Now I want to know where to find, any indication, if any, for intrusion.

thanks again
best regards
bela