Re: emacs-cvs (23) thru aptitude

Chris Burkhardt <chris@mretc.net> writes:

> Harry Putnam wrote:
>> I just started working with debian recently, I'm a long time gentoo
>> user.
>>
>> I want to install the latest cvs emacs but do not see it in an
>> aptitude search.
>
> See Romain Francoise's emacs-snapshot repository: http://emacs.orebokech.com/

I'm not sure how to resolve this public key issue.  After following
directions at that site... and `aptitude update'

[...]
  Fetched 6805B in 5s (1298B/s)
  Reading package lists... Done

  W: GPG error: ftp://emacs.orebokech.com sid Release: The following
  signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
  available: NO_PUBKEY A20376BEC03C56DF

I followed the advice there and ran apt-get update but it shows the
same error.

Is this something I need to fetch or something missing at the site..?