Re: VNC problems

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008, David Fox wrote:

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Tim Frink <plfriko@yahoo.de> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to run a remote session on a machine using vnc.

I had this working before in ubuntu hardy, but now vnc doesn't work,
all I get is  a blank screen as well. I am trying this using ubuntu
intrepid on a new notebook trying to connect to my desktop. One thing
I noticed early on was that the xxtartup file in vnc has permissions
664, but shouldn't it be executable, since it is a shell script? I
tried it both ways (currently it is 775) but that doesn't seem to make
a difference.