VPS?

Can someone recommend a good, cheap VPS provider in the US? I am very
unhappy with my current provider crissic.com. Every month there is
anywhere from 1 to 4 total outages where I cannot access my vps.
Currently it is some nebulous "IP issue" which prevents me from using
ssh to access. Other times Hyper VM shows no memory or no disk space
and the service is also unusable at those times. They use the Xen
virtualization server. I would also appreciate any coupon codes for
good deals. This place is cheap, $10 USD/month, but the service is
terrible and the customer support even worse. I waited 20 minutes to
speak in a web chat with a support person on Tues. and he told me "it
will be fixed in a couple hours" well now it is 98 hours later and
still cannot ssh into the vps! When I asked what he meant by "IP
issues" he simply left the chat without answering me or even saying
goodbye. How rude.

Zach