getting pbs_mom to send files back to server

I'm trying to setup a pbs system (torque + maui). My current problem is that
processes leave their input/output/error files on the host they ran on instead
of copying them back to the server.

Is there a way to instruct them to copy the files back to the server or do I
need to setup shared home over nfs? (which I may have to do anyway to transfer
data, but I'm trying to limit the amount of data users can leave laying around
on the server)

thanks