Re: Hypervisor on an existing system?

On 12/22/08 14:58, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 02:14:06PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
I don't know enough about the subject to be able to intelligently Google, so I thought I'd ask first.

My system is a fully-kitted out Sid system, and I'd like to experiment with virtual machines.

qemu / virtualbox?

openvz / vserver? (for userspace utilities only).

Probably virtualbox-ose, but I'm open to ideas.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.