installing lazarus from debian backports - Broken package

Hi,

I setup source.list for the debian backports:

deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main contrib\
non-free
deb http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ lazarus-stable universe

and want to install lazarus-ide

I have installed fpc, fpc-source, fp-compiler, fp-ide, fp-units-base,
..., fp-utils, all these are versions 2.2.2-3.

When I try to install lazarus 0.9.26-0, I get error messages:

---------------->
$ sudo aptitude install lazarus
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Building tag database... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  lazarus-ide
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
  lazarus-doc
  lazarus lazarus-doc
0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not
upgraded.
Need to get 37.2MB of archives. After unpacking 167MB will be used.
  lazarus-ide: Depends: libglib1.2ldbl (>= 1.2.10-18) which is a
  virtual package.
Resolving dependencies...

Keep the following packages at their current version:
lazarus [Not Installed]
lazarus-ide [Not Installed]

Score is -9992

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]