Re: compiling issue

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 05:51:05 -0600, lostson (lostson@lostsonsvault.org) wrote:

[ FYI - there seems to be something wrong with your digital signature ]

> Hello
>  I am trying to compile a program on Debian Lenny but when compiling i
> get this error
>
>  checking For "./../common" or "./common-dist"... not found
> configure: error: The "common" or "common-dist" directory wasn't found
>  What package am I missing if any ?

Sorry, I don't think I can help with this.

>  Also what is the iceweasel-dev package called I cant seem to find that
> either, thanks.

iceweasel-webdeveloper - web developer extension for the Iceweasel web browser
iceweasel-firebug - web development plugin for iceweasel

> http://lostsonsvault.org

Apropos nothing, but this URL redirects to a sort of search page saying
"Not Found".

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.