Re: Totem - satanta BB

On 12/21/08 15:15, admin wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me how to setup setanta sports playing on debian??

What's Setanta Sports?

I got it yesterday and used it on m$ and it was fine for an hour and
then i went out. came home and fitted a new grafix card and PC went beep
beep beep.

I thought I did something wrong, not much chance but only option
available. Put a new M$ box on and started setanta again ti finish
viewing and  an hr later box unhappy, restarted and same, beep beep
beep, no startup.
So, 2 M$-windoze boxes in 2 hours crashed. only new event was
introduction of this live feed from setanta.

Someone is hacking. we know that.

Initial Q is: Can I run a M$ music player sudo on debian.

Hardware or software?

Please advise, some jerk is ruining my viewing and only reason I run
windoze is for this kind of situation

I am firewalled with zone alarms and running AVG AV, nothing seems to
help, but thats not the issue.

Have we a plugin that copes with this need??

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.