Re: Difference between Lenny/testing?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 06:39:25AM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu December 18 2008, Paul E Condon wrote:
> > Some time after the release of Lenny, the name of the next release
> > after Lenny will become useful as a synonym of testing. Your first use
> > of steps 1-5 will be in the transition to that release from Lenny.
>
> just curious, do you know where kde4 lives in this equation?
> right now I am running Lenny..

Sorry, no. I don't follow kde news and developments. My comments on
Xwindows give a clue as to how I might deal with it if it were a
problem for me: Watch for complaints in re. kde packages and act
with defensive intelligence.

This behavior does not contribute much to finding and fixing bugs.
But it also does not contribute noise to the bugreport system from
a user who really doesn't understand. ;-)

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net