Re: Creative Zen mp3 Player

Raquel schrieb:
I got my spouse a Creative Zen 8GB mp3 player for Christmas and I'm
trying to get it loaded with her music before Christmas.  I've
charged the player using the USB port but Debian doesn't find the
player.

I've tried using Gnomad2 and Amarok.  Neither will find the player.
Anyone have an idea about this?

Some players work in different modes: MTP, USB; and MTP is the default. You have to put it in USB mode manually in the configuration menu and it will be recognized as an USB device by Linux.