Re: [OT]I just got a phish call!!!

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 08:15:11PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> An automated voice told me that my (non-existant, of course)
> Jefferson Parish[0] Credit Union Visa card has been blocked.
>
> I immediately hung up on it, of course, and am slightly unnerved
> that "they" are now calling people at home with  personalized scams.

Just as email is cheaper then post, so voip is cheaper then landline.

This leads to the obvious for those who are without scruples.

Hmmm. I have a distinct urge to call this 'phlegm'. ;)

--
  "A search of his car uncovered pornography, a homemade sex aid, women's
  stockings and a Jack Russell terrier."