Re: Debian on Blu-ray media

On 2008-12-18 11:39 +0100, Mark Allums wrote:

> I have never looked up bugs for this, nor filed any, because I never
> blamed jigdo-lite or wget, etc., for the problems I had.  Most of the
> blame is in the system as a whole.  It may be too fragile.

Well, the cdimage.debian.org pseudopackage might be a good candidate for
bugreports.

> I have had problems using it in both Windows and Debian.  Once or
> twice, it might have been bad timing on my part, picking a mirror that
> was down or trying to use it during a transition from last week's to
> this week's file set.

I can imagine this is a problem with images for testing, since this
distribution is permanently changing.  It should not be a problem for
stable, because that distribution only changes every three months or so.

Of course this doesn't help you now, but you may want to retry once
Lenny becomes stable.

Sven