PPP, Bind and resolvconf

Hi!

I’m using testing.

My firewall system is configured as DSL router (PPPoE) and local DNS server (bind9). The package resolvconf is installed as well. /etc/bind/named.conf contains the line „include "/var/run/bind/named.options";”. The local network interface has the line „dns-nameservers 127.0.0.1” in /etc/network/interfaces.

Until some weeks (months?) ago /etc/resolv.conf contained only the local DNS server (127.0.0.1). In /var/run/bind/named.options the PPP daemon would write the DNS server of my DSL provider as forwarders.

Now the forward DNS servers are written in /etc/resolv.conf as well. And since they are before the local DNS server, the system can’t resolv names from my own network.

Does someone know which package has changed its behaviour, so that I could write a bug report? Or was the old behaviour a bug?

Thanks for your help!

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--