Re: How to set user locale, instead of global locale?

Do you know how can I change my locale as
user of a remote system (with only terminal
access)? (...)

  You can read the Debian Reference:
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-tune.en.html#s-env-locale
>   (...)

It ended up that the system was misconfigured to my
shell (zsh), my initialization wasn't even beeing called.
After the admin solved that, setting LC_ALL worked well.

Sorry for your time...

Maurício

 Deica.

> Porquê loitar e matar, se podes amar e sonhar

Por curiosidade, você pode me mandar um e-mail pessoal
explicando o que são "deica" e "loitar"? Aqui no Brasil
nunca ouvi.
Abs.