Re: pidgin

Hello,

It looks like what I want, however, I am vission impaired, and
unfortunately tk (is that what the tool kit is called I'm not a
programmer), won't support braille.

I ended up getting my issue sorted out, but thanks for the suggestion,
perhaps one day when it is accessible I might give it ago.

Have a good one

Daniel