Re: need help with net configuration

On Saturday 2008 December 13 14:47:12 raman narasimhan wrote:
>sir,
>me and a friend of mine had installed debian etch together. i configured my
>Internet while installing itself but my friend didn't. both of us have ADSL
>broadband connections. i'm now able to browse the net freely but his net
>settings haven't been set. how can we connect his system to the Internet??
>does it need any specific packages??

There have already been replies to your original postings.  If you are not
receiving them, please subscribe to the list or request a CC directly.  It is
debian-* list policy not to CC the original poster on replies unless
requested, since they can access the list in a number of ways.

Sorry if you did not want a CC in this reply.  I will not send them to you in
the future unless you request them.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))