Re: How to import T-bird files from Windows to Debian/lenny?

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 16:41:09 -0600, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> Since my wife's Windows machine has degraded to the point that it is
> barely usable I have managed to convince her it is time to move up to
> Linux! Hooray!
>
> The latest problem is how can I, if I can at all, import her T-bird mail
> folders/files/address books from Windows to Debian? I sure hope this is
> an FAQ some where!

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Thunderbird
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/hoanga/2006/04/01/migrating-a-thunderbird-profile-from-windows-xp-to-linux/

(Google is, at least sometimes, your friend...)

          Florian   |