Re: SA-Exim and acls [solved]

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:35:50PM -0600, lee wrote:
> Ok, I wanted to find out something and added acl_not_smtp:
>

> [...]
> acl_not_smtp  = acl_other_protocol
> acl_smtp_helo = acl_check_helo
> acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
> acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
> [...]
> begin acl

ah - nice. I see your point. I didn't know about acl_not_smtp. I
switched to setting headers in the rcpt acl and the not smtp acl and
checking for headers with sa-exim instead. it works just like I want it
to. I think the only disadvantage of headers is that they can of course
be spoofed.

Thanks for your help.

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@marshwiggle.net

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a