Re: running evolution in KDE and the wallet/keypass integration

On Thursday 2008 December 11 12:18:25 Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
>Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
>> How can I make evolution use the kwallet when started in KDE.
>
>Somebody be kind and tell me how to do it.

I didn't ignore your post, I just don't know how to do it.  Based on my
understanding of the kwallet subsystem, it would require patching evolution,
and it's possible that the patches are not in Debian.  You might investigate
the source packages from other distributions to see if you can identify the
patch.

As a last resort, you might try filing a wishlist bug.  No guarantees that
route either.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))